Steel Rolling for cylinders, cones, and other applications.
Steel Rolling for cylinders, cones, and other applications
What Is Steel Rolling?
Plate rolling is a continuous bending operation in which a metal sheet or plate is passed through sets of rolls, until the desired profile is obtained. We stock a variety of different sheet thicknesses to meet our customer timelines.
Our Steel Rolling Capabilities
DB Custom Manufacturing can accurately roll steel and aluminum plate into cylinders and cones, or form them into a variety of curved shapes.
Rolled and curved sheet metal can be used for many applications, including piping, drums, circular tanks, metal duct work components and more….
- Capable of rolling 3/16” thick mild steel at 5’ in length
- Small to large diameter cylinders
- For unique projects to production runs
- Hot and cold rolling available
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum